Kyle represents clients in a wide range of complex and general civil litigation, including contract claims, consumer fraud, business torts, professional malpractice, and other commercial disputes. His practice includes prosecuting and defending claims for clients both large and small.
Prior to joining the firm, Kyle served as law clerk to the Honorable Frederick J. Schuck (NJ Superior Court, Criminal Division), and served as an intern for the Honorable Mitchell S. Goldberg (US District Court, Easter District of Pennsylvania) and the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. He also worked as a project manager for a digital curriculum company, producing online history content for high school students.
Outside of the office, Kyle is an avid foodie, board game connoisseur, podcast enthusiast, and book club participant.
- Won early dismissal of claims brought by a bank against the Chief Financial Officer of a large retailer alleging multiple counts of accounting fraud, negligence, and conspiracy, swiftly ending the litigation with minimal cost to the client.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for financial institution in a legal malpractice case concerning fraudulent loan documents after winning repeated victories on evidentiary matters and motions to dismiss the claims.
- Successfully petitioned the court to stay the sheriff sale of a home, allowing time for the client to challenge the foreclosure and reopen settlement discussions.
- Prevented entry of summary judgment against a client by successfully arguing that the plaintiff bank failed to repair and sell a collateral reasonably, enabling the client to challenge the amount of debt at trial.
- Secured a favorable settlement for plaintiff in an action for false advertising, consumer fraud, and invasion of privacy based upon former employer’s misuse of her name, image, and license after she moved to a new company.
Related Work Experience
- Clerkship for the Honorable Frederick J. Schuck
- Intern for the Honorable Mitchell S. Goldberg
- Intern for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office: Family Violence and Sexual Assault Unit
- Project Manager for a Digital Curriculum Company
- Temple National Trial Team: First Place National Civil Rights Trial Competition; Semifinalist Capitol City Challenge
- Pond Lehocky Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy